Regardless of size or complexity we have the equipment and the personnel to not only get the job done, but to get it done right. We are prepared to provide solutions to the challenges that each job presents.
Industry experienced technicians coupled with the leading prepress systems and multiple proofing options provide assurance that your project will move through the production channels quickly and accurately.
- Support for all Mac and leading Windows platform application files
- High resolution digital scanning
- FTP server for convenient file transmission
- Kodak Prinergy PDF based workflow management system
- High resolution, G7 calibrated proofing systems
- Digital platesetter
Multiple high-speed presses, as well as smaller format machines, allows us to match your project with a press that will provide the fastest turnaround at the best price possible.
- Single-color through six-color capability
- G7 calibration of all multi-color presses
- Closed loop technology for color consistency throughout the entire press run
- In-line aqueous coating
- In-line flood UV and spot UV coating
- Automated color ink matching system
The capabilities of digital presses make them ideal for variable data printing where text, graphics and images can be customized from one printed piece to the next.
- Black or 4-color process, offset quality printing
- Sheet size to accommodate full 11″ x 17″ with bleed
- Accepts coated and uncoated paper
- 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution
- Smooth, offset-like matte finish
- 1.0 mm front to back registration
- Duplexing capability
- In-line booklet finishing
- Variable data printing capability
Whether you’re printing books, annual reports, presentation folders, brochures or business cards, each printed project requires a unique finishing touch. Our capabilities include a complete range of traditional finishing techniques as well as specialty services for the most demanding customized projects.
- High speed folding
- Precision cutting
- Saddle stitching
- Perfect binding
- Case binding
- Plastic coil and spiral wire binding
- Wire-o binding
- Foil stamping
- Shrink wrapping
- Round cornering
- Kit assembly
- Individual and bulk boxing
- Bulk and individual shipping
In addition to our print production services, World Arts offers a full service in-house mailing department. Using state-of-the-art software, our mailroom experts review all materials to assure a smooth process for each mailing project.
- Bar coding
- Stamping-metering-permit imprinting
- Postal verification and delivery to the post office
- Case conversion
- NCOA processing
- CASS Certification
- USPS authorized postal qualification software
- High speed laser and volume ink jetting
- Variable data